Banzai Race Announcements
- Published on Monday, 04 March 2013 21:29
Thank you for a great day of racing! The first BANZAI Enduro at Bootleg Canyon featured riders from several states, delicious food from the Wicked Weiner, beer from Boulder Dam Brewwery and a festive event atmosphere!
Congrats to Steven Cullinan for winning the Open Pro Men's Division & Christine Dern for winning the Open Pro Women's Division!
Finally, Thanks to All Mountain Cyclery, KHS, Boulder Dam Brewery & Troy Lee Designs for providing event prizes!
Below is a link to a preliminary round of results. The layout of the PRO results and some gaps with a few bib numbers still need to be adjusted.
That should be sorted by the end of the week!
We are looking forward to making next year's race bigger and better!
- Published on Wednesday, 27 February 2013 16:56
* Register online Friday until 3:00 PM (Guaranteed shirt & pint glass for first 100)
* Register onsite Friday at All Mountain Cyclery 5:00-7:00 PM
* Register onsite Saturday under GAZEBO 9:00-10:45 AM
* PRO Start time will now be at 11:00! The pro's will start the race (and 2 laps) before the sport riders, allowing for both races to finish closer together adding a more festive end to the day!
Pick up your registraiton packets at All Mountain Cyclery Friday night from 5-7 and fill up your pint glass with a beer on us!!!
- Published on Saturday, 16 February 2013 18:09
We'd like to welcome our food vendor for March 2nd, The Wicked Weiner! They will be serving up gourmet items off their menu all day. Also, upon request we have added a Women's Pro Class. They will be riding 2 laps or 24 miles starting at noon! Registration still open, get your friends together for a great time at Bootleg's first Enduro Race!
- Published on Sunday, 10 February 2013 02:51
Pre-Ride the course, then join us Friday at All Mountain Cyclery for pre-race Happy Hour (5:00-7:00)! Pick up your registration packets and fill your pint glass with free beer from Boulder Dam Brewery - Racers also get 10% off shop accessories at this time. A great way to kick off race weekend!