It is with great sadness that we have to cancel this year's event. We feel it is not fair to wait and see what might happen with Friday's storm in regards to there being enough snow on the sled hill. (check that....the weather this Winter is silly)
If you have registered online you will be refunded through Bikereg.com. Thanks for your patience and hopefully next year the weather gods will be with us prior to race day. (With no 50 degree rainstorms).